Wednesday, February 4, 2015

(The Dog House) Just a recap on one of my past projects "Log Cabin Dog House"


  A simple review about my log cabin dog house. If I can remember it correctly, I built it in the year 2008 when my miniature schnauzer was just couple months old. And now he's already 7 years older. How time flies.

Anyways, I did post some pics of log cabin dog house on photobucket while I'm still constructing it. Here's the link, http://s388.photobucket.com/user/sam_marine/library/my%20dog%20house%20project?sort=3&page=1

 The dog house is still here after all these years simply because "Pepper" refuse to use it.  :))

Type : Log Cabin Style Dog House
Wood : Nyatoh wood, (tropical climate wood available in south east asian countries),  
Finish : A thin layer of wood shellac
Dimensions:  34"L x 32"W x 28"H outer,  25"L x 22"W x 20"H inner

Update:  Recently this log cabin dog house was featured on  
 Behind the Sawdust #4- Stumpy picks a fight with Glen Huey and a whole lot more! 
fast forward  to 22.00min












No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

sitemeter

Google+ Followers